Sunday 29 November 2009

Shipped!

A very very good night. Upon first time of asking I shipped a tournament on Bwin, woo woo!

Absolutely incredible timing. One of my only worries regarding the MTT grind was the sustainability issue due to a lack of ability to keep reloading or any staking deal in place. As a result I really wanted to get off to a flyer and sort myself out properly. Shipping the $5.50 $7,000GTD for $1525 certainly helped in that department!!!

I was pretty happy with the way the night went other than that, going uber deep in one of the Stars frenzies as well as a DTD tournament, meaning two decent cashes to get me going. I would have been in minor profit for the night but obviously Bwin had other ideas, well and truly turning my boomswitch on when it mattered!! I had some real run good at crucial times, one huge hand a couple of tables before the ft to give me a substantial chip lead and then winning the majority of my 60/40 scenarios etc and coming from way behind twice on the ft! ooops.

Gotta say a big thanks to Jon whose advice on and around the ft was pretty invaluable. First experience of a final table in such a big field so it was good to have someone to talk to etc, plus he enjoyed me betting 1millyon.

Anyway, I am going to spend a few hours today looking over the renewed figures, updating spreadsheets and then looking at the schedules again. I will post again later with a new agenda! GL

No comments:

Post a Comment