Saturday 28 November 2009

Its been a while!

Well hello again..

Its been a while, fundamentally due to me being really busy with uni and work (in the bar I mentioned in previous posts).. Well this is now coming to an end, enabling me to play a bit more poker!

I have quit the bar job now as the late night shifts were interfering with my studies too much and the management team there leave a lot to be desired. Anyway, the lack of income and excess spare time means I want to play some poker again. I am okay with money at the moment so the money I have deposited will be used to build up a bankroll, all being well I will make strategic withdrawals in 2010 when I need it. For now though, its all about the roll baby!

I will set targets as I go and make necessary adjustments but I will briefly outline the plan at the moment before just getting stuck in to some volume.

My roll as such is £300 across three sites - Stars, Bwin (OnGame network) and DTD (Boss media). I will be putting in a couple of sessions a week, depending on uni and social life, where I will play anything from £1-5 buy-in MTTs. In the couple of months I have had out I have still improved a lot via 2p2 as well as playing the odd MTT where I have gone uber deep and final tabled numerous 180mans. Not going to say too much for now, just want to get stuck in and hopefully turn out a tidy profit before xmas.

Schedule for tonight:

Bwin - 6pm $1.10 ($500 gtd)
6.15pm $2.25 ($1800 gtd)
DTD - 7.30pm €6.60 (€1000 gtd, deepstack). I will see how this goes as its the top end of my buy-in range, might make it a once weekly thing.
8.35pm €3.30 (€1000 gtd)
Stars - 6pm $5.50 ($20,000 gtd)
7pm $3.30 ($1500 gtd)
8.05pm €2.25 (€1000 gtd)
8.40pm $2.20 ($1000 gtd)


This is a nice 8 tournaments to get me going. I may alter it slightly at 8pm depending on the number of tables, may decide to drop the 8.05 and 8.35 tournaments but we'll see how they go!

Looking forward to it. GL

No comments:

Post a Comment