Friday 16 October 2009

Week 1 - Check

Well I managed to rescue it a bit this evening!

It looked like going awfully but fortunately I managed to get a 2nd and a 3rd out of the 8 I just played!

Again, no distractions, no music, just 100% focus.. Look what happens!! Definately need to remember this I think.

I have now completed Week 1 (72 games). As a result my roll stands at $436 ($30 down from the start of the week). However, this demonstrates a net profit of $81 from an ROI of 35%.

The ROI is a little short of my 40% target but nonetheless one has to be happy with the way things are going. Hopefully the 2nd and 3rd at the end there means I can start to run good again! Got 72 games to play before Weds so that means a lot of play tomorrow and Tuesday with as much as is possible in between, after uni work and work! Please run gooooooot!

No comments:

Post a Comment