Tuesday 13 October 2009

Back to it...

About to embark on my next session after having a few days off. Had work on Friday and Saturday then lots of uni work to do but looking to put in a big session now, the last of the week. Aiming to play 36 games over the course of today and early this evening, which will complete my 72 game schedule over one week. Will then commence doing the same thing as of tomorrow! Over the nexty 36 games I am looking to breach the $500 mark, will be a nice psychological boost!

Kind of frustrated at the moment that I am not doing many other things. Seems like everyone is tied up with uni work at the start of the semester and trying to get into a routine, which sucks! Trying not to let it impact on poker and studies because at the moment I have a good balance with it all but the more days that go by where I do nothing, the more I will just turn to poker! But unfortunately nobody wants to do a thing! AGHH! Alas, I shall renew my gym membership on Thursday/Friday of this week and let that consume some of my time. I wasn't going to get involved with the poker society for many reasons but do to a lack of social activity I may end up doing so!

Looking forward to tomorrow night cos its the Englang game at Wembley and I am working, meaning it shall be ultra-busy and all bar staff will be in. Should be a laugh and days like that normally means uber drinks after work - free! Lets hope I can also take down the sweep stake again too - 3/1 England will do very nicely..

No comments:

Post a Comment