Monday 18 January 2010

MOARRRR

Just finished a pretty tasty session, the first proper grind in a while. Really really enjoyed that, not played that intensely in a while. Shut the world out, had some music on and really got stuck into my game.

I more or less stuck to my schedule, just scrapped the tournaments after 9pm (the $5 on OnGame was the last tournament I registered for). This was basically because at that point I had 8 tables open and was getting deeper in more than I anticipated (good I know lol).

I got a little $12 cash in the $5.50 turbo, a $40 cash after a deep run in the Sunday $250k, a $40 cash in the $3r, a $105 cash in the Daily $30k and final tabled the $5.50 on Ipoker...coming in 7th for $250.

So, total cashes of $450 and a great pat on the back + roll boost! I am over the moon I guess, takes me beyond the $2500 mark and its nice to get the scores in as well as really enjoying playing.

I still feel slightly downbeat, as we all do. I can't help but feel "how many times will I final table...need to make the most of it". As before...
I know this is a bit ridiculous but my back is against the wall in terms of my ability to put in volume - I won't be able to play again until next week sometime and unfortunately that's likely to be the trend over the next few weeks, it sucks. So, a big score in there somewhere would have done nicely!

Still, its a long process and at least the roll is heading in the right direction. Next time the final table will be kinder to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment