Friday 15 January 2010

Progress

Well its been a while since my last post so I thought I'd at least update in an effort to explain the fact that I am putting in zero volume.

Its really frustrating to be honest, I feel the entire purpose of my life is to attend lectures and then spend all my private time working. It sucks! However, it does have its positives. Referring back to my 2010 goals and I can see that the majority have been maintained. I have not been out other than to play 5-a-side football, I have not drank, I have attended lectures and classes (although won't this morning but am going to see my tutor later this afternoon so it counts imo!). I am feeling a lot more positive about my degree as every single night I have been working on an aspect of it. In relation to my personal health, the lack of alcohol makes one feel better and I have also managed to get out on a run once, as well as the 5-a-side run-out, which is always a testing experience, more so last night however as we had a 2nd vs 3rd in the league game, respectively. Unfortunately we lost 6-5 but it makes it more interesting and competitive for the remaining 8 weeks.

Anyway, poker. As I say, its incredibly frustrating having $2000+ just sitting there unable to work for me. In some respects the fact I am unable to do anything is only a positive thing - my only outgoing has been on a new textbook. Lol, so odd - thats not me! I am hoping to be able to put in a session this weekend at some point - either tonight or Sunday. Its been too long and the next two weeks will be much the same unfortunately so I think its a case of just grabbing the opportunity while you can.
That said, I haven't had a great desire to play otherwise one would find the time, I'm sure. Still, if I am not going to play I may as well withdraw the roll until the summer when I can. That's not an option though, I want the roll to grow and be at a sufficient level come the summer to allow me earn some decent money. Although, I am going to do away with the profit targets, instead setting volume targets but I'll work on that when I get the chance.

Hopefully be able to update on a session later/Sunday. GL.

No comments:

Post a Comment