Sunday 3 January 2010

Ship It!

Well due to my nocturnal habits I ended up having a massive session in the 180s. To be honest its so annoying that I can't sleep at a reasonable hour but what better to do at this ungodly hour then play a few... Initially I wanted to mix it up with the other degens on the EU sites but alas, there was nothing on offer.

So, I took to the $2 180s. I reg'd to all between 3am and 4am, playing, I think, about 18 of them. I min-cashed in one, came 2nd in one and shipped another!! WOO!
Total cashes of about $190 but the roll jumped $160 I believe, so approaching the $2500 mark....

It was also pleasing to see that I could multi-table them to that extent. I was probably playing about 14 at its peak and I still felt I brought my A game to them all and didn't time out at all - and that's on a standard laptop screen!

Some may also consider me a tad nitty lol - playing $2s with a $2k roll. I understand the logic entirely and the fact that I am effectively losing money by doing that. However, the variance in them is sickening and I would sooner not put 200 buy-ins aside to grind 180 turbo's. The purpose, for me, is to maintain high volume and be a time-filler etc given the flexibility they offer, not a main source of grinding. Thus, the next jump up is the $7.70s, as the $4.40s don't apply. No way am I putting $1500 on Stars to grind those, I'd sooner spread the money around to take advantage of EU sites and grind my way up on Stars. With the money Dan has for the staking deal (out of Stars roll due to ease of transfer) there is about $600 on Stars so its not exactly loose change anyway. Hopefully manage to put in insane volume in them before March when it will have to die down.

Anyway, onwards and upwards. No idea what the fuck I'm going to do now, probably play a bit of Fifa or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment