Monday 15 March 2010

Here's to Monday then....






It didn't really go according to plan needless to say!

Despite having numerous deep runs with 6 finishes in the top 40 of tournaments, I still only managed $240 worth of cashes, resulting in a $130 loss for the evening! Not exactly what I was hoping for but it was fun nonetheless!!
I stuck to the schedule and also sold 15% worth of shares to Jon, which I fortunately managed to recoup the majority of for him lol! This might be something I look to do a little more of in the future but only if I increase the buy-ins a little. It was pretty pointless tonight really cos nothing was out of my comfort zone, every tournament was more or less comfortably within my roll. We'll see how that pans out!


Anyway, not really got anything else to add on tonight specifically. There are a few hands I will go over at some point this week and have got a few up on 2p2 but otherwise it was just standard. Deep runs in Stars to no avail might I add! Bastards!

I don't think I'll be able to play again this coming week, really need to get a lot of work done having slacked off towards the end of this week. I'll try and put in a smaller session at some point but will have to see how it goes.

Roll stands at just over $4.5k and I'll have to do my personal finances this week to see if a withdrawal has to be made. May end up forcing myself to be extremely tight with money and not go out much instead, would sooner not withdraw!

GL, have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment