Tuesday 23 February 2010

Session #1 of an intense week

Well as the title suggests, tonight saw the first session of a pretty volume intensive week.

It didn't quite go as the script would have dictated but this was for a number of reasons in all honesty.
Having spent the weekend moving house I was absolutely exhausted and have entirely destroyed my knee one way or another, having aggravated it in football a couple of weeks ago, playing again last week and then lifting heavy furniture has hindered the healing process! I refused to sit in A&E on the weekend but I think I may have to tomorrow/this week.
I wasn't going to let a bit of tiredness stop me though and I remain committed to putting in a ton of volume this week.

Anyway, as I said it didn't go too well for a variety of reasons. Namely, I had a friend round grinding with me and with the results orientated soul he is, was quite keen for me to sit and watch/guide him, having seen the results I've been achieving of late. This was enjoyable to be honest and we had some good discussions on hands but my concentration wasn't exactly at 100%, with music playing and banter flowing.

When I realised I was nearing the ft of the €3r on Boss, my attitude changed and I began to take note a little! (Prior to this point I had one measly min cash so my heart wasn't in it). Anyway, eventually I ft'd it and busted 8th for a lousy $100 cash.

I also participated in the 2p2 SL game, which was a laugh, the banter made it worth the $11 and it might be a good way to get involved/known in the community a little more.
Anyway, despite the final table, tonight saw me drop a cool $60/70 so hopefully I can make that up this week. In all honesty I was running particularly horribly until the last couple of tables in the Boss tournament, but, alas, the heater/run good can't be maintained forever! As long as I stick to the $60/70 losses I can JUST about live with it for now! Haha.

So, roll stands at $4020...lets hope I breach the $5k mark come Saturday. GL all.

No comments:

Post a Comment