Saturday 27 February 2010

Session #6 of 6

Well I guess the fact that I am posting at 10.50pm says enough really...

It was a shame to end badly but nonetheless, its been a pretty good week so I can't complain.

Tonight was a case of "what if", I went pretty damn deep in 4 tournaments, busting between 20-28th in all of them. I bubbled 3 and when I say bubbled I mean being 1-4 places outside of the money, in each. Pretty hurtful lol!

It was purely a case of running bad but I won't go into the ins and outs of it, I've obviously run good before now so whatever, to the next session!!

I did manage a couple of cashes but nothing significant and it merely reduced a loss for the night!

I'll do a review post for the week tomorrow, I need to look back over the figures and then reflect both in terms of those figures and how I thought I played over the course of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment