Tuesday 16 February 2010

Ship It!

I put in a mini session last night, out of boredom more than anything and fortunately it paid off!

Played 7 and won the $22 Deepstack on Bwin. Unfortunately, its not as lucrative as it sounds... Not only was it the worst tournament I have ever played - the structure was too deep, the standard was the worst I have experienced and the software was being painfully slow but it was also only a small tournament. $450 for my troubles.

Its a nice little boost given my intention to stop playing as of mid-March, for the purposes of concentrating on exams and hopefully I can continue this.

I'll put in another mini session on Thursday night but otherwise that will be it until next week, which will hopefully prove to be the "big one" and consist of many heaters of many sites - take heed Stars, please!

GL all

No comments:

Post a Comment