Friday 26 February 2010

Session #4





Well the week gets better and tonight was certainly a substantial improvement on last night!

I played the same session as last night, minus the $3r on Stars, I couldn't be putting up with the variance!
I had a few small cashes, including deep runs in the $5r on OnGame, as well as the big $5.50 on Ipoker, making the final 30 before AK < JJ, exactly the same hand that damaged my 50bb stack a few orbits earlier! GG!

Most notably however...I managed to ship the $22 on Ipoker for a cool $850! WOOP!
Although results speak volumes, I have been slightly frustrated by the few minor final tables finishes of late as I felt I've played well and put in a lot of volume.

Anyway, not really much else to post on. I'm certainly feeling really comfortable with my game at the moment and am confident whenever I boot up a tournament (minus Stars of course :P)!
I've still got another couple of sessions left this week, so hopefully I can continue the success story. Until the week end, I won't bother with a full round up of figures but needless to say, I have breached the $5k mark.

GL all


Edit: If only my I.T. skills were half as good as my perceived poker ability

No comments:

Post a Comment