Friday 18 June 2010

^$&£$*"&!&"$&"

Things are going from bad to worse. And its increasing in frustration.

Previously I was recouping some 10% of losses and decreasing the tilt factor by making 3/4 cashes each session, which may even be coupled with a deep run towards the final table. Now, however, I just fail to cash per se.

I spoke to Jon about it last night, who has experienced it for months effectively and took his advice of playing no more than 8 tables at any one time. This was a correct decision I felt and something I might adhere to in the future. It allowed me to analyse each decision effectively but I just could not win the flips for the life of me.

This example will sum it up perfectly: 6pm, first tournament loads up. 3rd hand in I am dealt KK. I get it in against QQ and sure enough a lady appears on the turn.

That's just the story of the last fortnight and I cannot seem to do anything about it!

Still, it has to turn around and I am determined for it to. I'm just starting a daytime session now, as obviously I'll be cheering England on later this evening so won't be playing. I'll do the same tomorrow I think, as a mate has come up short on Royal Ascot tickets (bastard) but have plans tomorrow evening. Then its the inevitable Sunday grind. How I would love the swong to turn around then..............

No comments:

Post a Comment