Sunday 13 June 2010

Epic Fail.

England firstly - what a fail. It made me so angry and does thinking/talking about it, so I just won't!

I also didn't put in a session today either. I was unbelievably tired having not really slept much last night and only managing to catch up on about 3 hours worth of sleep. It wasn't exactly going to be the greatest decision to sit myself down and play some 20+ tournaments. I'll also hopefully compensate that with the fact that I can play everyday this forthcoming week and hope to hammer it out day and night. I've spent way too much money recently so have declared a self-ban on myself and will refrain from going out and spending ANY money! Last night was also a fitting ending to the "party period", if you like, it was a pretty awesome night and an absolute hilarious one at that, after the post-England aggression! There were 4 of us and I'd only met 2 of them a handful of times before that. I knew they were like-minded but I guess I was a bit apprehensive as to how it would be. No need to be as it was good fun. The streets of London were rammed and we all got smashed at one point, separated and I ended up wondering into the Empire and chatting to a few people playing roulette. I was basically being one of those irritating drunks before leaving without spending a thing (I think). I do remember legitimately looking for a cash machine cos I wondered past the cash tables. Thank god I didn't find it!
Rapidly sobered up however and awoke this morning without a hangover, a complete bonus! Was a bit of a happy drunk I think, just determined to chat shit to anyone who wanted to listen.

Anyway, I'm shattered and need sleep, a lot at that! I have my work placement tomorrow but hopefully I can manage a short session afterwards before playing all week. GL!

No comments:

Post a Comment