Monday 7 June 2010

Ready, Set....

I've sorted out my schedule now and planned my week sufficiently well to allow for some serious hours of poker.
I downloaded Ladbrokes and Betfair software but the latter quickly got disposed of soon after installation. I've had their representatives on the phone numerous times in the past twelve months telling me how great the software now is and how they are making improvements to it on a weekly basis. BULLSHIT! Its the same as it was some two years ago - horrific. The interface is awful, the guarantees are comical and it immediately seemed to slow my laptop down so our relationship clearly wouldn't have worked out.

Ladbrokes is a bit better, as I knew, the only downside is the lack of volume that I'd be able to put in on there, particularly as its a soft skin. Alas, it will have to do.
I'll just add Ladbrokes to my arsenal for now but may, at a later date, depending on various other factors, decide to put some money on another site.

I won't write out my entire schedule and all the fine details of it as its pretty pointless and will only bore you! Effectively, during the allocated hours of play I'll be registering to every $5.50-$33 MTT with a guarantee. This isn't entirely accurate as having any more than 12 tables going at a time becomes -EV for me imo. However there isn't enough options on the euros to make this entirely probable.

This week:

Today - I'll be starting at 5pm and commencing the usual evening session. I can't play on Ladbrokes until tomorrow as they have to approve the amount I wished to deposit, it wouldn't let that particular sum of money just go through. That means I'll only be on VC, Bwin and Stars tonight...

Tomorrow - The same again, plus Ladbrokes. I'll start a little earlier however - 3pm and finish registering at 9pm, due to things going on on Wednesday.

Wednesday - Been roped into meeting a few people at the pub at midday as they finish exams. Needless to say, I won't be playing. Online at least.

Thursday - Depending on my state I may put in an evening session. I fully anticipate being insanely hungover but as I'll be drinking from midday I also anticipate being in bed earlier lol and starting the hangover earlier! I'll remind myself to drinks tonnes of water!

Friday - I'll put in a daytime session this time as I'm busy on Friday night with airport runs. Will be interesting to see how that goes.

Saturday - That will be my day off, particularly as its the England game.

Sunday - I'll put in a mammoth session on Sunday, regging from like 2pm onwards, providing I don't go home and have to mess about driving back or via a train.


Hoping to play a solid 100 tournaments at least this week and hopefully earn some pennies! GL and can't wait to get back into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment