Tuesday 15 June 2010

Strictly Poker

In my boredom I ended up looking over previous blog posts and looking back at previous goals that I had set myself and bring them to the forefront of my thoughts. I ended up becoming quite disgruntled at how little poker there has been in the handful of previous posts over the last couple of months, however. They have also become distinctly more results orientated!

I shall endeavour to focus on poker from herein with the odd rant about life's trials and tribulations when I deem it absolutely necessary! I promise!

I'm making the next fortnight solely poker orientated, and I need to. I've been a bit careless with personal finances and in an effort to avoid any withdrawal I either need to bink and put that aside or go and get a job for a bit. The problem with the latter is I don't actually have time with my passion seeming to be working for free on placements! The amount of work I have to do outside of the placement is now causing some alarm! I exaggerate, its actually really enjoyable and I'm going to really get my teeth into it but coupled with other things it does eat into my time for grinding - which, given I'm an MTT grinder, is scarce.

So I'm keeping my days free to do pressing jobs and things but my evenings will centre around poker and nothing else. I'll have a night off on Friday/Saturday but that's it. I'll be able to do that until the second week of July and then it's all change.

So, that's it. The last of my topical discussions. My next post will be on the weekend, unless I bink big in the mean time.

GL all.

No comments:

Post a Comment