Sunday 20 June 2010

Here we go!

I thought I'd quickly update this as I'm about to start the biggest session I've ever had. This could be great or awful!
As it stands I'm basically in every decent tournament that I'm rolled for between now and 11pm, with the exception of finishing slightly earlier on Stars due to the field sizes. I may change that though as I didn't get home until 5am last night and slept until 1pm so I imagine I'll still be going strong come midnight.

I've got my exam results tomorrow and I'm shitting it so I think a friend might come round for the sweat and keep me company, saving me from going stark raving mad at losing lots of money and the prospect of getting exam results tomorrow!!

On another note, I had a wicked night last night. Spent 3.5hours sailing up and down the Thames on this party boat. A unique experience with probably only 100 people, 1 bar, 1 dancefloor and 2 epic DJs. It was insane. Everybody was great fun, a great atmosphere. Never experienced anything like it and can't wait to do so again. With the ticket came free entry to Pacha also and OMG, immense. Best club by a country mile and its not even for the normal reasons. Everything about it was insane, although expensive!
The women in there and on the boat....wow.

The night was topped off when we left the club however and the experience really epitomises London for me. There we are at this sandwich bar next to the club waiting for the bus when a tramp in a top hat comes up to us and says "alright boys, I'm gonna do something slightly different to a normal beggar..."

He whacks out this deck of cards and whilst switching from a cockney, welsh, irish, scottish, brum, manc, northern accent he proceeds to do these INSANE card tricks. The pinnacle of which was me pulling out the 5 of clubs from my suit jacket pocket having seen the deck shuffled 3 times and then shuffling it myself....

In return I gave him like 7 quid which I thought was pretty baller and I'm not sure the crowd we had round us by this point could believe it either... He was legitimately a tramp as well, I only wish I had my wits about him, took his details and signed him to something...he'd go down a treat in he Butlins of the world!

Anyway, awesome fun and I hope I can now top it off with a bink. ONE TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment