Tuesday 15 December 2009

<3 Turbo's!

I have a new found love for the turbo's I reckon! The standard in the $5s on Bwin is ridiculously poor. Have a virtually non-existent sample size at the moment but from those I have played its clear that I'm uber EV!

This is good news because as I mentioned before, I want to tweak my schedule a little to give me more facility to play during the days, particularly at home next week when I imagine I will be ultra bored during the days/late evening...exactly when my current schedule is completely futile!

Coupled with my loathing for Stars' donkaments, its led me to develop a new schedule..
I am now ONLY using Stars for grinding the 45 man SNGs. I intend to put 120 buy-ins on there to grind the $3/45s. I am rolled to play the $6s but the swings are volatile so I would sooner grind up to the $6s whilst also playing on the Euro sites, think this is the more sensible option. I am in no rush, its a long term thing, so lets go!

That will allow me to time fill during the day and cuts down on the time in the evening. I've side stepped a lot of the late starting Stars tournaments because if I want to ft (yes) then I have to be there till 4am if its starting at 9/10/11pm.. Crazy hours and not a habit I want to get (back) into. My latest tournament would then start at 10.30 on Bwin and would finish by 3 even if I was to ship it. This is by far the beater option and eases up on the frustration of massively varying field sizes across the three sites I play on.

As well as the new Stars plan, where possible I intend to play the turbos on Bwin during the day - the few I have played start at 2pm and 3.30pm but I imagine there could be some earlier ones (there aren't any later unfortunately). As I said, these are dribbling cash. In January I will put some money on Labrokes for sure and possibly Betfair or an Ipoker skin. I think my volume is set to decrease massively as of Friday so there is no point in doing it now. Plus my laptop is struggling with all the programs running at once so I am praying Santa does me a favour..if not I could have to re-evaluate!

Anyway, pretty pleased with the new plan. I intend to keep Stars virtually separate and hope it just provides a consistent roll-boost. I crushed the $3s before so hopefully I can do quickly..work it up to $800+ then get on to killing the $6s. Wishful thinking..I think so :P

I'm leaving the 180s for now because the whole point is to time fill and just get in insane volume, the 180s still need a good couple 2-3 hours (turbos). Come the summer I could well give those a shot though. Lets gooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment