Tuesday 1 December 2009

Start of the Month

Tonight will see me commence another session and the first of December. This should be a month of high volume, lets just hope the results follow! Later this evening I will post a list of targets that I want to achieve by the end of December and indeed the end of 2009!

For now... I intend to pull an all nighter tonight so I will end up playing a pretty sick amount of tournaments. Fundamentally the purpose is to fix my sleeping patters because due to working in a bar and general laziness I have a complete inability to get up before midday. As a result its pretty bad for uni obviously! Been in this spot before and an all nighter and then an early night the following night fixed it, so here's to hoping. Also need to do a lot of work today and tomorrow, just hope the Red Bull keeps my concentration levels up - not had any post exams!

Having quickly done a nightly schedule there isn't much other than Stars, indeed, nothing on DTD other than my usual. Going to start at 7.35 and play the usual couple, then have a bit of a break and play the following:

Bwin: 1) 12.30am $5.50 turbo, $2.5k GTD
2) 2.30am $5.50, $1k GTD

Stars: 1)2am $4.40, $2k GTD
2) 2.15am $9.90 (capped at 360 players)
3) 2.15am $11, $8k GTD
4) 5.15am $5.50 (capped at 360 players)
5) 6am $3.30, $8k GTD

As well as making sure I have 6 tables open by playing the $7.70 turbos (180man).

My aim is to be done with grinding by 10am, then I'm going to go for a run and freshen up, something I was meant to do on Sunday. Then hit the library and do the 2nd of 4 essays (assuming I get one done before grinding tonight, otherwise the 1st of 4!).

The schedule is subject to change should I crash but I am hoping I still have a little baller blood in me and I can still pull off these all nighters! Oh yeh..and fix my sleeping pattern.. Oh, and study ;) GL

No comments:

Post a Comment