Sunday 13 December 2009

Results

Another deep run in a Stars tournament comes to fuck all.

Ok I shouldn't be downbeat about the fact I'm earning money pretty consistently but jesus it tilts the crap out of me that I CONSISTENTLY lose races having gotten deep into another Stars donkament. You quite literally have to run amazingly to final table on Stars.

So, $8.80 tournament...3000 runners, bust out 127th for a $27 cash. Why? That pretty much sums it up, 4 hours play and I see a return of <$20 so its obvious that the EV decision would be to grind the 18/45/180 man's and that is exactly what I am going to do, just need to iron out the details.

Anyway, a losing night, that was my only cash. Played pretty horrifically at times in all honesty, some ugly poker but there you go. Another night of volume put in - 6 tournaments. Shall do the same tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment