Tuesday 1 December 2009

*Edit*

The post below is rather null and void!

Having spent the evening procrastinating, getting on the grind has been postponed! Think I may attempt to actually get a decent nights sleep and FORCE myself up in the morning. Failing that, I'll have a rethink tomorrow!

I played the €3.30 at 7.35pm on DTD but wasn't feeling it at all. I busted out close to the bubble but played awfully. In part, it may have been down to the fact I was one-tabling whilst reading 2p2 in the main. Either way, will give it a miss tonight-its probably the consecutive nights or something.

On other news, I have bought a book from Amazon called "Getting Things Done". Don't think I am a complete an utter bum yet in terms of laziness but I am certainly far worse at the time management/self-discipline stuff then I was 18 months ago. Hoping that reading that over xmas will uncover a few ideas for me which can benefit all areas of my lifestyle. Plus, it will be an interesting read.

Hopefully the majority of my work will be done by tomorrow evening and then I can put in a solid session again. Thursday and Friday are definite no's, as are Monday-Thursday next week probably so tomorrow is pretty much a must really. Later on tonight or tomorrow I shall draw up a list of goals etc for this month, then I can encompass some more thoughts on the issue of volume.

No comments:

Post a Comment