Saturday 19 December 2009

Home!!!!

Currently like a kid at xmas..........;)
Waiting around for my old man to get here and get me back, so pumped for what I pray will be an awesome 3 weeks, both with family + friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY0tsKCB4lc

The fact I had a knock on the door at about 8.45am on a Saturday morning from an angry neighbour in disagreement with my taste in music at that fine hour suggests the sort of mood I am in. Hey man, its xmas!

Anyway, in the process of packing I realised a potential problem I could face with regard to poker... I can't take my monitor back so I'm going to have to multi-table on a standard laptop screen and also have no keyboard/mouse at home. SHITTTTTTTT. This puts more emphasis on having multiple shortish sessions wherever possible because >4 tables could be tricky I fear as the PT3 HUD overlaps a lot... Hopefully all will be well! Think I may leave the 45s until I'm back though, 4-tabling them would be pretty painful, we'll see.

I'll do an end of term post thing later tonight, as well as finally posting my targets to achieve of the break and into 2010.
Congrats to Jon also (see student poker blog) who seems to be gradually getting off his downswing and turning the break into a prominent heater. 2 final tables in 3 tournaments......good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment